When it comes to upgrading or renovating your kitchen or other rooms of the home, there are many fine-quality choices you can make to improve your upgrades and aesthetics remarkably so. From materials to appliances, colors and trends, you can have a unique customized remodel for one room or your whole home. Today, we at Future Vision Remodeling, Inc would like to shine some light on clever and creative ideas to conceal or camouflage the appliances and other elements in the home.
How to Organize Small Kitchen Appliances
1) Providing a solid surface with 100-pound capacity, use shelf swings up and locks. You can use this and other exciting storage ideas to store your kitchen mixers and other small appliances such as coffee maker, microwave, broiler oven, toaster, and so on.
2) Concealing the iron and ironing board. You can install a convenient ironing board shelf in your laundry room, kitchen or bathroom cabinetry and it has enough room for your iron and ironing products as well.
3) Spice racks can still be right at your fingertips but not out cluttering your countertops with in-drawer spice rack organizers that are available featuring easily removable sections for easy cleaning.
4) A double-door pantry, large and massive with a sturdy countertop height shelf with electrical outlet hook ups is especially nice to hide the microwave and other bulky, electrical friends behind closed doors without having to drag them out onto your countertops.
Declutter Kitchen Countertops
With pocket doors or garage type cabinet the countertop/wall cabinets allow you to corporate new technology. The work surfaces can be uncluttered. Office equipment, unsightly printers, fax machines, keyboards and other such can easily be concealed with flat roll-out shelves and drawers can be installed in your home office or kitchen cabinets. Cabinets with built-in charging stations for all your electronics like laptops, cell phones, tablets, and watches as modern homes incorporate cabinetry details. Additionally, storage options include the following:
1) Conceal the sponges, dishtowels, and sponges.
2) Designed to adjust to fit your pots and pans is the bottom rack, and the top rack holds lids.
3) Creatively hide the trash cans in a solid wood pull-out with full-extension guides for the trash containers and baskets. Bacteria-resistant solid poly is set in these containers.
4) Keep vegetable wicker baskets for your onions and potatoes fresher, longer.
5) Bowls, plates, and saucers in place for easy access, with adjustable pegs to hold these items and it frees up wall cabinet space.
6) Designed for corner cabinets, both shelves move independently of each other blind base storage. Providing total access with shelves have a non-slip finish, the pull-out swivels to a 90-degree open position and back shelves slide forward. This will free up more time to do the things you love and spend less time looking for the stuff you need.
Kitchen Remodeling & More in Redwood City, Foster City, Palo Alto, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Loyola, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Santa Clara & Greater San Jose, California
When you are set to remodel your Greater San Jose, CA home, call Future Vision Remodeling, Inc and let our design specialists assist you with high-end features that help you conceal the appliances and other necessities that otherwise mar the overall aesthetics. Contact us today for a kitchen remodel consultation!