Most look forward to their bathroom rituals after a long day. Relaxing under the shower as the soothing warm water drapes over your body with heated steam around you. For the moment, you are relaxed. Wanting more out of your bathroom is where a lot people are looking into to getting high-quality upgrades and transforming the basic bathroom into a mini-day spa. Future Vision Remodeling, Inc has a few suggestions on how you can achieve a luxury bathroom fitting of relaxation needs.
Latest Luxury Bathroom Designs
1) Details: To add a splash of luxury and romance in the bathroom, focus on the details and select high-end fixtures with custom finishes, such as gold and crystal accents leaving the bathroom elegant and beautiful.
2) Bathing & Lounging: Becoming more than a place to bathe, bathrooms are being transformed into a place of sanctuary, where many are adding relaxing accommodations such as furnishings, TVs, fireplaces, and other such additions. For example, a Moroccan-style bath designed for bathing and lounging is complete with a custom designed chaise placed on a stylish rug and the luxury tub is shrouded in a custom-designed wood canopy.
3) High-Quality Materials: Opting for the finer quality materials to construct a bathroom such as marble tiles glass door shower and separate tub nestled in a vaulted arch is another luxury upgrade.
4) Heated Floors: Stepping onto a warm tile floor after a hot shower or bath can’t get more luxurious. Installing radiant heating mats under the tile can get you your heated flooring.
5) Fireplace: Indulge in a warm and inviting place to relax and unwind by putting in a fireplace tucked away next to the tub. For more enhanced aesthetics, consider classic gray and white color schemes.
6) Walk-Thru Shower: For a sleek, yet simple upscale touch a tub in the center and just behind it is a window revealing a two person shower where there is an entry points on either side of the tub. Complete the look with patterned metallic wallpaper and bronze fixtures.
7) Therapy in the Bathtub: Manufacturers have designed showers and tubs that diffuse feel-good light into the water because experts say colored lights are therapeutic. For an experience both relaxing and invigorating, invest in a tub that displays different colors as you bathe.
8) Warm Towels: A relaxing environment to you might be a flat screen TV displayed in view of the tub; complete with heated towel racks. After a nice soak, the freestanding rack ensures that your towels are warm and dry. Not only are the heated towels more luxurious, but they stay fresher longer as they reduce mildew and allergens from setting in.
9) Spa-Style Bath: Go for the gold with your spa-styled bath by installing stone floors, glass wall, flat screen TV and nooks for the candles to create an ambient display.
10) Morning Bar: Adjoining the bathroom, install a little mini-morning bar. Include mini-fridge, sink, whine chilling drawer like staying at a five star hotel; conveniently located so you are steps away from the relaxing tub and spacious vanity.
11) Wall Murals: With elegant French doors, spacious bathtub, have your dream location painted as a mural to help stimulate the senses to your favorite vacation spot.
12) Dressing Room: A luxurious and convenient feature is a closet or dressing area flowing off the master bathroom, this allows your loved one a peaceful, undisturbed rest when the relaxing bath comes to an end you can ready in the adjacent closet.
13) Walk-In Shower: If bathing isn’t your idea of relaxing, make the shower the focal point of the bathroom with a walk-in shower; complete with a rain showerhead, stone walls, glass doors, and even add a steam feature in your shower for a complete spa experience every day.
14) Jacuzzi for Two: A two-person jacuzzi tub with a muted color palette can transform your bathroom into a relaxing retreat.