When outfitting your luxury kitchen remodel, the countertops are one of the key features that can enhance the outdated kitchen. The countertops can have a significant impact on the overall presentation. When you choose upscale countertops, your kitchen can especially resonate with luxury. It is optimal know your options before commencing on your kitchen remodel. Today, we at Future Vision Remodeling, Inc would like to share some of the top luxurious materials for your countertops.
Natural Stone Kitchen Counter Options
As you look into getting new kitchen counters, stone is always a luxury material worth considering. There are many styles, textures, and colors to choose from. You want to make sure the countertops fit into the luxury kitchen you have planned. Each with the advantages you should know before making your decision, there are many stone options.
1) Granite: Always a great idea for new kitchen countertops, granite can last for quite a while when properly cared for and maintained. It can take a lot of abuse the kitchen throws at it, but it does need sealing at least once a year, perhaps more often depending on the wear. It is an ideal option as the cost of granite is comparable to dozens of options.
2) Marble: Another option for your new countertops, marble can get pricy, but again, can last for a long while when properly maintained. The only issue is that marble is among the softer stones which makes it susceptible to scratches and staining if you are not careful.
3) Quartz: Pure white and solid black are the most common colors, quartz, another fine option, is available in many colors. With minimal maintenance they can last for years, however, it is a pricier option.
Other Kitchen Countertop Material Options
There are quite a few other selections to choose from if you are wanting to explore other than stone. Below you will find the most common of the luxury choices that will easily improve the overall style and design of your kitchen’s remodel.
1) Butcher Block: Easy to keep clean, butcher block can be directly cut on and with a little sanding and re-staining, you can completely alter the look or easily remove stains. This a wonderful selection for the master chefs.
2) Cement: A quickly growingly popular material to use, cement is inexpensive but looks pricy. Consider asking your contractor about the cement countertops to give your kitchen an amazing look.
3) Stainless Steel: With little maintenance and simple cleanup, stainless countertops another low-cost alternative that still enhances any luxury kitchen design. It will offer an industrial look to a modern kitchen.
4) Lava Stone: Lava stone countertops are gaining traction fast. The enameled glaze that tops the lava stone is available in virtually any shiny or matte finish color. Lava stone is easily one of the most expensive countertop materials around, comparable to, or even exceeding, high end marble.
Kitchen Remodeling & More in Redwood City, Foster City, Palo Alto, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Loyola, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Santa Clara & Greater San Jose, California
No matter which materials are more attractive to you, getting the countertop materials for your luxury kitchen is a priority you do not want to overlook. If you are looking into remodeling your kitchen into an upscale motif, the experts of Future Vision Remodeling, Inc can help you achieve your goals and guide you through the vast options to make your luxury kitchen pop. Call Future Vision Remodeling, Inc today to get started on your luxury kitchen remodel.