Despite the fact that most people are creatures of habit, there still comes a time where we crave change. Wanting to remodel or renovate your home in whole or in part is always an exciting prospect, but the budget doesn’t always allow you to do express your ideas. However, there are ways you can spruce things up without letting the bank account get significantly reduced. Future Vision Remodeling, Inc would like to share some ideas how you can enhance the bathroom to better suit your tastes until you have the resources to get it remodeled.
Bathroom Decorating & Remodeling Ideas
1) Bathroom Cabinet Storage & Fixtures. These can be limitless for bathrooms. From new bathroom cabinetry, medicine cabinets, vanity mirrors, shelves and more, the options you have your at your disposal can dazzle any bathroom, especially if the walls are plain. Just remember that all accessories be resistant to mildew and moisture.
2) Natural Stone Flooring & Shower Walls. Flooring and shower enclosures are a huge component of your bathroom’s style. Upgrade to natural stone such as granite, marble or slate to elevate your bathroom to a new level and transform it into a relaxing spa experience.
3) Bathtub to Shower Conversions. If you rarely use your tub, consider converting to a large, spacious shower enclosure. You have the option of adding a bench to sit and sliding doors if you choose.
4) Showerhead & Fixtures. Showerheads and other fixtures are often generic and boring. You can add dazzle to the bathroom and embellish your style and not just the aesthetics, but you have the opportunity to heighten the performance, and get more from your fixtures with additional features. Upgrading from one shower head to two for a couples shower experience is well worth the investment.
5) Replace a Round With an Elongated Toilet. Toilet seats should be changed out periodically regardless if you are looking for a change for health and sanitation. But consider upgrading your toilet to a comfort height and more oval shape to enhance not just the look but also the functionality of your bathroom.
6) Moisture Resistant Paint Finish. Most remodels and upgrades are going to require new moisture resistant paint to complete the new look. It’s a great idea to hire a paint color consultant to help determine the best colors for your new bathroom retreat or better yet; hire a home remodeling company that can guide you through every stage from concept to the finished build.
Bathroom Remodeling & More in Redwood City, Foster City & Greater San Jose, California
When you are ready for your bathroom renovation, Future Vision Remodeling, Inc is readily available to get your bathroom looking amazing based on your desires and needs. Call us today to get started on your bathroom remodel.