Remodeling your home often entails indulging in the mini spa bathroom or going all out for a glorious kitchen. The man cave complete with home-theater system is another common remodeling option when you want luxury for your home. But one element that is often forgotten is the walk in closet. Having your own customized walk-in closet can make it more organized and getting ready in the morning a lot simpler. The biggest dilemma is designing the perfect closet for your clothing, shoes, accessories, and other items. Today, we at Future Vision Remodeling, Inc would like to share some ideas to help you decide on different features for your customized, high end walk in closet.
Walk In Closet Design Ideas
1) Take advantage of the spare room. Unless your architect designed your home with a spacious walk-in closet in the master bedroom, you might be wondering how you are going to transform the limited space into a luxurious dressing room more fitting to your tastes. If you have a spare bedroom that remains empty, consider installing a beautiful customized system that transforms that otherwise wasted space into the dressing room of your dreams.
2) Double the hanging storage. Dual hanging rods are the solution to give you double the hanging space that is not only practical, but the visual effect is striking. Wardrobes that have a number of separates can have more advantages when organizing with dual rods. Additionally, having wall of single rods at the perfect height dedicated to your extensive collection of long garments will give the closet more glamour. The double rods balancing single rods will beautify the setup.
3) Customize shelving. Once the hanging storage is perfected, the customizing of the shelfing is next. This is where you want to consider your shoe collection; from formal wear to seasonal wear and so on. Customized open shelves with multiple rows that extend the length of the wall can maximize the storage options. For more sophistication, add closed customized cabinets in your closet to really take advantage of the storage options. Go from the floor to the ceiling if you like and include a customized sliding wheel ladder or other booster to access beyond your heights.
4) Install an island if space permits. Standalone work surfaces are not limited to the kitchen. A custom-built island can be included in your remodeled luxury walk-in closet. It can be a unique display of accessories or built with drawer space for more storage options. It can be anything that compliments the design of your closet and still serve function.
5) Illuminate your space. While your customized the hanging, shelfing, and cabinet storage, don’t forget the lighting options. You want to see well in your closet. Not only do you want it well-lit, but you can have accent lighting on the shelves or cabinets or light up the center or corners. The lighting design can really enhance the overall display of your walk-in closet. LED lights and remarkable features will make a statement and add more luxury to your customized walk-in closet.
Whole Home Remodeling & More in Redwood City, Foster City, Palo Alto, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Loyola, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Santa Clara & Greater San Jose, California
These are just a few ideas; the possibilities are endless. With so many options, you can make your walk in closet a luxurious dressing room that is exceptionally organized. The experts of Future Vision Remodeling, Inc can help you design your luxury walk-in closet and ensure the remodel is completed with quality and precision. Call us today to schedule your consultation.