In the end one of the core reasons to remodeling a home is that homeowners want to make a positive impact on their living space. Even if you are not the greatest chef, you want a kitchen that makes you happy. Most people would love a bathroom that at the end of a hard day can make you feel like you stepped into your own personal spa. With so many options to improve your home, you want to make sure you are making impacting your home the best. We at Future Vision Remodeling, Inc would like to suggest a few of the remodeling options that will make the biggest impact on your home.
Best Home Improvements for Resale & Renovations that Increase Value
1) Kitchen Remodel. The kitchen is the heart of the home. The kitchen is where a family spends most of its time typically. Additionally, kitchens now often serve as dining rooms or living rooms with the open floor trends. As the heart of the home, it is the number one room that should get remodeled to allow everyone to benefit it from it. Family members will enjoy the uses and the time spent, guests will be in awe, and any potential buyers will be more partial should you look to sell. Top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinets, high-end flooring will offer style and function.
2) Master Bathroom Remodeling. Look to the master bath next. Because they are the most frequently used, the 2 rooms in the house that have the best return on investment for remodels are the kitchen and master bathroom. High-quality tiles, fresh paint, stylish fixtures and a few extra features in the shower or bath will go a long way. Steam in the shower or jets in the tub are a couple of examples.
3) New Floors Investment. Thin carpets, worn hardwood floors, cracked tile, crumbling grout will make even the most immaculate looking house look low-grade. Fresh new floors will make the home feel brand new. Start in the rooms that see a lot of foot traffic such as the kitchen or living rooms and expand to the hallways and adjacent rooms. For added luxury in carpet replacement areas, not only should you invest in a high-quality carpet, but ensure you opt for the deluxe carpet padding as well; you will notice the difference.
4) Boost Exterior Curb Appeal. Curb appeal can add value to your home, both financially and aesthetically. There are many ways you can maximize the exterior from quality siding to premium deck or other outdoor living spaces. Fresh paint can also make a significant impact.
5) Enhance Landscape. Don’t limit your landscape to the front yard to make the curb appeal more attractive. The backyard should have some attention too and with the many options, you can see the impact that will make your home exceptional. Pools, hot tubs, fire pits, intricately designed vegetation with walkways an outdoor pond and/or sitting area for quiet and peaceful outdoor time. Additionally, grass with kids playing area can also may an impression and make your home phenomenal.
Whole Home Remodeling & More in Redwood City, Foster City, Palo Alto, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Loyola, Monte Sereno, Mountain View, Santa Clara & Greater San Jose, California
No matter where you want your luxury remodel, Future Vision Remodeling, Inc is readily available to get your home remodel design and construction completed with fine craftsmanship and detail. Call us today to schedule your consultation.